Yanling Wu MD, PhD, MSc
Associate Research Scientist in Pediatrics (Gastroenterology)
Departments & Organizations
Laboratory studies of DNA repair and gene targeting in human cells more...
- M.D., Nanjing Medical College, 1982
- M.Sc., Okayama University, 1994
- Ph.D., Okayama University, 1998
- Wu Y, Velazquez H, Xu J, Desir GV. Renalase deficiency contributes to hypertension and ischemic reperfusion damage. Nature Medicine
- Li G, Xu J, Wang P, Velazquez H, Li Y, Wu Y, Desir GV. Catecholamines regulate the activity, secretion, and synthesis of renalase. Circulation. 2008,117(10):1277-82.
- Bing-guan Chen, Yanling Wu, and Zhongmin Liu. Myoblast Therapy, From Bench to Bedside. Cell Transplantation. 2006, 15:455-462.