Wassim H. Fares MD MSc
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary)
Departments & Organizations
- M.D., American University of Beirut, 2000
- M.S., University of North Carolina, 2011
- Fares WH, Carson SS. The relationship between positive end expiratory pressure and cardiac index in patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome. Journal of Critical Care. 2013, Aug (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcrc.2013.06.021). PMID: 23993772.
- Fares WH. Subgroup analysis comment on: Amiodarone and the risk of cancer. Cancer. 2013, August (DOI: 10.1002/cncr.28266). (letter to the editor) PMID: PMID: 23983098
- Fares WH. Not all catheter-days are equal (letter to the editor commenting on: The risk of catheter-related bloodstream infection with femoral venous catheters as compared to subclavian and internal jugular venous catheters: A systematic review of the literature and meta-analysis). Critical Care Medicine. 2013, 41(2):e14. PMID: 23353964.