Vinod H. Srihari MD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Residential College Associate Fellow in Faculty of Arts and Sciences; Associate Program Director, Psychiatry Residency Training; Director, STEP Program
Departments & Organizations
Early Intervention for Psychotic Disorders; Delusion formation; Cost-Effectiveness more...
- B.A., University of Rochester, 1994
- M.D., University of Rochester, 1998
- Phutane VH, Tek C, Chwastiak L, Ratliff JC, Ozyuksel B, Woods SW, Srihari VH. Cardiovascular risk in a first-episode psychosis sample: A ‘critical period’ for prevention? Schizophrenia Research 2011; 127: 257-261.
- Srihari VH, Shah J, Keshavan MS. Is Early Intervention for Psychosis Feasible and Effective? Psychiatr Clin N Am 35(2012) 613-631
- Dodds TJ, Phutane VH, Stevens BJ, Woods SW, Sernyak MJ, Srihari VH. Who Is Paying the Price? Loss of Insurance Coverage Early in Psychosis. Psychiatric Services 2011; 62(8):878-881.