Thomas Michael Gill MD
Humana Professor of Medicine (Geriatrics) and Professor of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases) and of Investigative Medicine; Director, Yale Program on Aging; Director, Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center; Director, Yale Center for Disability and Disabling Disorders; Director, Yale Training Program in Geriatric Clinical Epidemiology and Aging-Related Research
Departments & Organizations
Epidemiology and prevention of functional decline and disability among community-living older persons more...
- B.S., Loyola University, 1983
- BA, Loyola University, 1985
- M.D., University of Chicago, 1987
- Vaz Fragoso CA, Gill TM. Respiratory Impairment and the Aging Lung: A Novel Paradigm for Assessing Pulmonary Function. J Gerontol Med Sci 2012; 67A: 264–275
- Gill TM, Gahbauer EA, Murphy TE, Han L, Allore HG. Risk Factors and Precipitants of Long-Term Disability in Community Mobility: A Cohort Study of Older Persons. Ann Intern Med 2012; 156:131-140.
- Gill TM, Allore HG, Gahbauer EA, Murphy TE. Change in Disability after Hospitalization or Restricted Activity in Older Persons. JAMA 2010; 304:1919-1928.