Tara Chaplin PhD Clin
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Psychiatry: Connecticut Mental Health Center | Specialized Center of Research (SCOR) on Sex and Gender Factors Affecting Women's Health | Stress & Addiction Clinical Research Program | Psychology Section | Division of Addictions | Yale Stress Center
Emotion regulation; Sex differences more...
- B.A., University of Delaware, 1997
- Ph.D. Clin, Pennsylvania State University, 2003
- Chaplin, T. M. & Aldao, A. (2012, December). Gender differences in emotion expression in children: A meta-analytic review. Psychological Bulletin. Advance online publication. doi: 10.1037/a0030737
- Chaplin, T.M., Sinha, R., Simmons, J., Healy, S., Mayes, L.C., Hommer, R. E., & Crowley, M. J. (2012). Parent-adolescent conflict interactions and adolescent alcohol use. Addictive Behaviors, 37, 605-612.
- *Liu, J., *Chaplin, T.M., Wang, F., Sinha, R., Mayes, L.C., & Blumberg, H.P. (2012). Stress reactivity and corticolimbic response to emotional faces in adolescents. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 51, 304–312. PMID 22365466 (* The first two authors contributed equally to the manuscript.)