Shuta Ishibe MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Nephrology)
Departments & Organizations
Podocytes; Glomerular Filtration Barrier more...
- B.A., Rice University, 1993
- M.D., University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, 1997
- Role of dynamin, synaptojanin and endophilin in podocyte foot processes Soda, K, Balkin, DM, Ferguson, SM, Paradise, S, Milosevic, I, Giovedi, S, Volpicelli, Daley, L, Tian, X, Wu, Y, Ma, H, Son, SH, Zheng, R, Moeckel, G, Cremona, O, Holzman, LB, De Camilli, P, and Ishibe S The Journal of Clinical Investigation In Press for Dec 2012
- Ma, H, Togawa, A, Soda,K, Zhang,J, Lee,S, Ma,M, Yu,J, Ardito, Czyzyk,J, Diggs,J, Joly, D, Hatakeyama, S, Kawahara, E, Holzman, L, Guan, J.L, and Ishibe, S. Inhibition of Podocyte FAK Protects against Proteinuria and Foot Process Effacement J Am Soc Nephrol. 2010 Jul;21(7):1145-56. Epub 2010 Jun 3
- Ma, H, Saenko, M, Opuko, A, Togawa, A, Soda,K, Marlier, A, Moeckel, G, Cantley, LG and Ishibe, S Deletion of the Met receptor in the collecting duct decreases renal repair following ureteral obstruction Kidney International Kidney Int. 2009 Oct;76(8):868-76.