Sheldon Mark Campbell MD
Associate Professor of Laboratory Medicine; Director, Medical Microbiology Course; Director, Laboratories at VA CT Healthcare System; Director, Microbiology Fellowship
Departments & Organizations
Clinical microbiology; point-of-care testing; medical education; HIV and mycobacterial diagnosis more...
- Ph.D., Baylor College of Medicine, 1987
- M.D., Baylor College of Medicine, 1988
- Salmonella typhimurium pulmonary infection in an immunocompetent patient. Genzen JR, Towle DM, Kravetz JD, Campbell SM. Conn Med. 2008 Mar;72(3):139-42. Review;
- Resident training in point-of-care testing. Campbell S, Howanitz PJ. Clin Lab Med. 2007 Jun;27(2):397-410; abstract viii. Review.
- Campbell SM and Oethinger MD (2009) ‘Infection and Host Response’ in Coleman WB and Tsongalis GJ (eds) Molecular Pathology, The Molecular Basis of Human Disease. Elsevier, 41-61.