Sheela Shenoi MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine (AIDS); Assistant Professor
Departments & Organizations
Global Health Initiative: HIV/AIDS | Tuberculosis
Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS
Internal Medicine: Infectious Diseases: AIDS Care Program | Yale/Stanford J&J Global Health Scholars Program
HIV/AIDS; Tuberculosis; Screening; Improving Clinical Outcomes more...
- B.A., Smith College, 1996
- M.P.H., Tulane University, 1997
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 2002
- Shenoi SV, Brooks RP, Catterick K, Moll AP, Friedland GH. 'Cough officer' nurses in a general medical clinic successfully detect drug-susceptible and -resistant tuberculosis. Public Health Action. 2013, 3(1): 46-50.
- Shenoi SV, Brooks RP, Barbour R, Altice FL, Zelterman D, Moll AP, Master I, van der Merwe TL, Friedland GH. Survival from XDR-TB is Associated with Modifiable Clinical Characteristics in Rural South Africa. Plos One. 2012, 7(3): e31786. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0031786. PMCID 3295798.
- Heysell SK, Shenoi SV, Catterick K, Thomas TA, Friedland G. Prevalence of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus nasal carriage among hospitalized patients with tuberculosis in rural KwaZulu-Natal. South African Medical Journal. 2011, 101:332-334. NIHMS 261602