Serena Spudich MD, MA
Associate Professor of Neurology; Division Chief, Neurological Infections & Global Neurology
- Investigations in CNS HIV Reservoirs and HIV Cure
A range of project in collaboration with investigators at SEARCH Thailand as well as from multiple US and international institutions to assess potential reservoirs for HIV in the nervous system as well as the impact of therapeutic interventions aimed to reduce HIV in the brain.
- Effects of Acute HIV Infection in the Central Nervous System
Clinical and translational research investigating the nervous system during acute HIV infection, and the impact of early antiretroviral therapy.
Education & Training
- Stanford University (1991)
- Stanford University (1992)
- University of California at San Francisco (1997)
- Stanford University, Philosophy (1991 - 1992)
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Internal Medicine (1997 - 1998)
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Internal Medicine (1998 - 1999)
- Harvard Medical School, Neurology (1999 - 2002)
- University of California - San Francisco, Neuro-AIDS (2003 - 2004)