Sarwat I Chaudhry MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (General Medicine); Principal Investigator (SILVER-AMI Study)
Departments & Organizations
Heart failure; Geriatric Conditions; Functional Disability; Quality of Life; Remote Monitoring; End of Life Issues more...
- B.S., Loyola University, 1991
- M.D., University of Chicago, 1995
- Yale University School of Medicine - Clinical Epidemiology, 2001-2003
- VA Connecticut Healthcare System - Clinical Epidemiology, 2003-2005
- Chaudhry, SI. Khan R, Wang Y, Masoudi F, Dodson JA, Dhamarajan K, Chen J, Krumholz HMNational Trends in Recurrent AMI Hospitalizations after Acute Myocardial Infarction in Medicare Beneficiaries: 1999 to 2010. JAHA: Journal of the American Heart Association. 2014 Sep 23;3(5). pii:e001197. PMID: 25249298 [PubMed-in process]
- Chaudhry SI, Murphy TE, Gahbauer E, Sussman LS, Allore HG, Gill, TM. Restricting Symptoms During the Last Year of Life in Older Persons. JAMA Internal Medicine, 2013; 173: 1534-1540, PMID: 23836056.
- Dodson JA, Truong TN, Towle VR, Kerins G, Chaudhry SI. Cognitive Impairment in Older Adults with Heart Failure: Prevalence, Documentation, and Impact on Outcomes. American Journal of Medicine, 2013; 126: 120-126, PMID: 23331439; PMCID: PMC3553506.