Sara Rockwell PhD, FASTRO
Professor Emeritus of Therapeutic Radiology and Professor of Pharmacology; Associate Dean for Scientific Affairs
Departments & Organizations
Microenvironmental heterogeneity in solid tumors; Experimental cancer therapy; Biological effects of ionizing radiation; Effects of hypoxia and low pH more...
- B.S., Penn State University, 1961-1965
- Ph.D., Stanford University, 1971
- Rockwell S. Tumor cell survival. In Tumor Models in Cancer Research, 2nd Ed. (B. Teicher, Ed.), 2010.
- Booth CJ, Brooks MB, Rockwell S, Murphy JW, Rinder HM, Zelterman D, Paidas MJ, Compton, SR, Marks PW. WAG-F8m1Ycb rats harboring a factor VIII gene mutation provide a new animal model for hemophilia A. J. Thrombosis Haemost. 8:2472-2477, 2010.
- Rockwell S, Liu Y. Aplidin as a potential adjunct to radiation therapy: in vitro studies. Intl. J. Radiat. Biol. 86:63-70, 2010. PMCID: PMC2837581.