Ryan B. Jensen PhD
Assistant Professor of Therapeutic Radiology and of Pathology
Departments & Organizations
WHRY Pilot Project Program Investigators
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Molecular Medicine, Pharmacology, and Physiology
Office of Student ResearchCancer Center, Yale: Radiobiology & RadiotherapyPathology: ExPath | Therapeutic Radiology/Radiation Oncology: RadiobiologyRadiobiology and Radiotherapy
Cancer biology; DNA repair; BRCA2; DNA damage signaling; Genomic instability more...
- B.A., University of California at Berkeley, 1996
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2004
- Jensen RB, Ozes A, Kim T, Estep A, Kowalczykowski SC. BRCA2 is epistatic to the RAD51 paralogs in response to DNA damage. DNA Repair (Amst). 2013 Feb 2. doi:pii: S1568-7864(13)00002-5.
- Jensen RB, Carreira A, Kowalczykowski SC. Purified human BRCA2 stimulates RAD51-mediated recombination. Nature. 2010 Oct 7;467(7316):678-83.
- Jensen R, Glazer PM. Cell-interdependent cisplatin killing by Ku/DNA-dependent protein kinase signaling transduced through gap junctions. Proc Natl Acad Sci U SA. 2004 Apr 20;101(16):6134-9. Epub 2004 Apr 6.