Ruth R Montgomery PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Rheumatology)
Departments & Organizations
Innate Immunity; Macrophage; Neutrophil; Aging; West Nile Virus; Lyme Disease more...
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1981
- Ph.D., Rockefeller University, 1987
- Qian, F., X. Guo, X. Wang, X. Yuan, S. Chen, S. E. Malawista, L. K. Bockenstedt, H. G. Allore, and R. R. Montgomery. 2014. Reduced Bioenergetics and Toll-like Receptor 1 Function in Human Polymorphonuclear Leukocytes in Aging. Aging 6: 131-139.
- Qian, F., J. Thakar, X. Yuan, M. Nolan, K. O. Murray, W. T. Lee, S. J. Wong, H. Meng, E. Fikrig, S. H. Kleinstein, and R. R. Montgomery. 2014. Immune markers associated with host susceptibility to infection with West Nile virus. Viral immunology 27: 39-47.
- You, F., P. Wang, L. Yang, G. Yang, Y. O. Zhao, F. Qian, W. Walker, R. E. Sutton, R. R. Montgomery, R. Lin, A. Iwasaki, and E. Fikrig. 2013. ELF4 is critical for induction of type I interferon and the host antiviral response. Nat. Immunol. 14:1237-1246.