Ron Afshari Adelman MD, MPH, MBA, FACS
Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Science; Interim Chairman, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Science; Interim Chief of Ophthalmology, Yale New Haven Hospital; Director, Retina and Macula Center
Departments & Organizations
Retinal disease and surgery; Macular degeneration; Diabetic retinopathy; Macular holes; Epiretinal membrane; Retinal detachment more...
- M.D., TUMS, 1987
- M.P.H., University of California at Berkeley, 1994
- M.B.A., Yale University School of Management, 2011
- Clinical variables associated with failure of retinal detachment repair: the European Vitreo-Retinal Society Retinal Detachment Study Report Number 4. Adelman RA, Parnes AJ, Michalewska Z, Ducournau D. PMID: 24766870 Ophthalmology. 2014.
- Aflibercept in the treatment of neovascular age-related macular degeneration in previously treated patients. Hall LB, Huang JJ, Adelman RA. PMID: 24552305 J Ocul Pharmacol Ther, 30(4):346-52, 2014.
- Choroidal thickness measured with Swept Source OCT before and after vitrectomy with ILM peeling for idiopathic epiretinal membranes. Michalewska Z, Michalewski Y, Adelman RA, Nawrocki J. Retina, Accepted 2014.