Autistic Disorder; Developmental Disabilities; Child Development Disorders, Pervasive; Psychopharmacology; Clinical Trial; Controlled Clinical Trial; Neuroimaging; Psychiatry and Psychology
Public Health Interests
Autism; Child Development, Policies, Programs; Clinical Trials
Child Study Center: Center for Translational Developmental Neuroscience (CTDN) | Jou Lab
- Jou RJ, Frazier TW, Keshavan MS, Minshew MJ, Hardan AY. A two-year longitudinal pilot MRI study of the brainstem in autism. Behavioural Brain Research. 2013;251:163-167.
- Jou RJ, Mateljevic N, Kaiser MD, Sugrue DR, Volkmar FR, Pelphrey KA. Structural neural phenotype of autism: preliminary evidence from a diffusion tensor imaging study using Tract-Based Spatial Statistics. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2011;32:1607-1613.
- Jou RJ, Mateljevic N, Minshew NJ, Keshavan MS, Hardan AY. Reduced central white matter volume in autism: implications for long-range connectivity. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. 2011;65:98-101.
- Jou RJ, Jackowski AP, Papademetris X, Rajeevan N, Staib LH, Volkmar FR. Diffusion tensor imaging in autism spectrum disorders: preliminary evidence of abnormal neural connectivity. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry. 2011;45:153-162.
- Jou RJ, Minshew NJ, Keshavan MS, Vitale MP, Hardan AY. Enlarged right superior temporal gyrus in children and adolescents with autism. Brain Research. 2010;1360:205-212.
- Jou RJ, Minshew NJ, Keshavan MS, Hardan AY. Cortical gyrification in autistic and Asperger’s disorders: a preliminary MRI study. Journal of Child Neurology. 2010;25:1462-1467.
- Jou RJ, Keshavan MS, Minshew NJ, Hardan AY. Brainstem volumetric alterations in children with autism. Psychological Medicine. 2009;39:1347-1354.
- Jou RJ, Hardan AY, Keshavan MS. Reduced cortical folding in individuals at high risk for schizophrenia: a pilot study. Schizophrenia Research. 2005;75:309-313.