Robert J Alpern MD
Ensign Professor of Medicine (Nephrology); Dean, Yale School of Medicine
Departments & Organizations
epithelial physiology; membrane transport; acid-base homeostasis more...
- B.A., Northwestern University, 1972
- M.D., University of Chicago, 1976
- Laghmani, K., A. Sakamoto, M. Yanagisawa, P.A. Preisig, and R.J. Alpern. A consensus sequence in the endothelin B receptor second intracellular loop is required for NHE3 activation by endothelin-1. Am. J. Physio. 288:F732-F739, 2005.
- Li, S, S Sato, X Yang, PA Preisig, RJ Alpern. Pyk2 is a pH sensor signaling acid activation of NHE3 in OKP cells. J Clin. Invest. 114:1782-1789,2004.
- Peng Y, M Amemiya, X Yang, L Fan, OW Moe, H Yin, PA Preisig, M Yanagisawa, RJ Alpern. ETB receptor activation causes exocytic insertion of NHE3 in OKP cells. Am J Physiol: Renal Physiology 280: F34-F42, 2001.