Richard E Peschel MD, PhD
Professor Emeritus of Therapeutic Radiology
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical GroupCancer Center, Yale: Prostate and Urologic Cancers Program; Radiobiology & RadiotherapyTherapeutic Radiology/Radiation Oncology: Prostate and Genitourinary Radiotherapy Program; Shoreline Medical Center; Therapeutic Radiology - Patient CareRadiobiology and RadiotherapyGeneral Urology | Radiation Oncology
Intensity modulated radiation therapy; Prostate cancer; Prostate implant; Prostate specific antigen; Radiation therapy more...
- Ph.D., Yale University, 1975
- M.D., Yale University, 1977
- Aizer AA, Yu JB, McKeon AM, Decker RH, Colberg JW, Peschel RE. Whole Pelvic Radiotherapy Versus Prostate Only Radiotherapy in THE Management of Locally Advanced or Aggressive Prostate Adenocarcinoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009 May 21. [Epub ahead of print]
- Colberg JW, Decker RH, Khan AM, McKeon A, Wilson LD, Peschel RE. Surgery versus implant for early prostate cancer: results from a single institution, 1992-2005. Cancer J. 2007 Jul-Aug13(4):229-32.
- Peschel RE. Long-term outcomes after prostate implant: Wheeling, WV. Cancer J. 2007 Mar-Apr13(2):78-9.