Rhonda Quain Klein MD, MPH
Instructor in Dermatology; Chief, Dermatology, Bridgeport Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Connective tissue diseases; autoimmune blistering diseases; psoriasis; biologic therapies; oncologic dermatology.
- B.A.S., University of Pennsylvania, 2001
- M.P.H., Columbia University, 2002
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania Medical School, 2007
- Klein, RQ, Robinson DM, Lieber CD, Antaya RJ. Symmetric extratruncal aplasia cutis congenita associated with fetus papyraceus. Pediatr Dermatol 2011; 28 (4): 467-9.
- Klein RQ, Spivack J, Choate KA. Psoriatic skin lesions induced by certolizumab pegol: report of a case. Arch Dermatol 2010; 146 (9): 1055-6.
- Lok W, Klein RQ, Saif MW. Aurora kinase inhibitors as anti-cancer therapy. Anticancer drugs 2010; 21 (4):339-50.