Ping-Xia Zhang MD
Associate Research Scientist in Laboratory Medicine
Departments & Organizations
- M.D., Henan Medical University, P.R.C., 1983
- Ph.D., Beijing Medical University, P.R.C., 1995
- Zhang P-X, Murray TS, Villella VR, Ferrari E, Esposito S, D'Souza A, Raia V, Maiuri L, Krause DS, Egan ME, Bruscia EM. (2013). Reduced Caveolin-1 promotes hyperinflammation due to abnormal Heme Oxygenase-1 localization in lipopolysaccharide-challenged macrophages with dysfunctional cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator. J Immunology, 190(10), 5196-5206.
- Kassmer SH, Bruscia EM, Zhang PX, Krause DS. (2012). Non-Hematopoietic cells are the primary source of bone marrow derived lung epithelial cells. Stem Cells 30, 491-499. PMID:22162244
- Bruscia EM, Zhang P, Satoh A, Caputo C, Medzhitov R, Shenoy A, Egan ME, Krause DS. (2011). Abnormal trafficking and degradation of TLR4 underlie the elevated inflammatory response in cystic fibrosis. J Immunology 186: 6990-98. PMID: 21593379