Pinar Hatice Kodaman MD
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Director, Early Recurrent Pregnancy Loss Program; Director, Advanced Endoscopic Reproductive Surgery Program
Departments & Organizations
Polycystic ovary syndrome; Endometrial angiogenesis; Oxidative stress and endothelial dysfunction more...
- BS, Yale University, 1994
- M.D., Yale University School of Medicine, 2001
- Ph.D., Yale University, 2001
- Kodaman PH, Duleba, AJ. HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors: Do they have potential in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome. Drugs. 2008, 68: 1771-1785.
- Kodaman PH, Duleba AJ. Statins in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome. Sem. Reprod. Med. 2008, 26:127-38.
- Kodaman PH, Arici A. Intra-uterine adhesions and fertility outcome: How to optimize success? Curr. Opin. Obstet. Gynecol. 2007, 19:207-14.