Pinar Hatice Kodaman MD
Assistant Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences; Director, Advanced Endoscopic Reproductive Surgery Program; Director, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Elective
Polycystic ovary syndrome; Endometrial angiogenesis; Oxidative stress and endothelial dysfunction
- Kodaman PH, Duleba, AJ. HMG-CoA Reductase Inhibitors: Do they have potential in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome. Drugs. 2008, 68: 1771-1785.
- Kodaman PH, Duleba AJ. Statins in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome. Sem. Reprod. Med. 2008, 26:127-38.
- Kodaman PH, Arici A. Intra-uterine adhesions and fertility outcome: How to optimize success? Curr. Opin. Obstet. Gynecol. 2007, 19:207-14.
- Kodaman PH, Arici A, Seli E. Evidence-based diagnosis and management of tubal factor infertility. Curr. Opin. Obstet. Gynecol. 2004, 16:221-229.
- Kodaman PH, Taylor HS. Hormonal regulation of implantation. In Endocrinology of Pregnancy. Ed A Arici, JA Copel. Obstet. Gynecol. Clin. North Am. 2004, 31:745-766.
- Kodaman PH and Behrman HR. Endocrine regulated and protein kinase C dependent generation of superoxide by rat preovulatory follicles. Endocrinol. 2001, 142:687-693.
- Kodaman PH and Behrman HR. Hormone-regulated and glucose-sensitive transport of dehydroascorbic acid in immature rat granulosa cells. Endocrinol. 1999, 140:3659-3665.
- Kodaman PH, Aten RF, Behrman HR. Accumulation of ascorbate by endocrine-regulated and glucose-sensitive transport of dehydroascorbic acid in luteinized rat ovarian cells. Biol. Reprod. 1998, 58:407-413.
- Kodaman PH, Aten RF, Behrman HR. Lipid hydroperoxides evoke antigonadotropic and antisteroidogenic activity in rat luteal cells. Endocrinol. 1994, 135:2723-2730.