Peter G. Whang MD, FACS
Associate Professor of Orthopaedics and Rehabilitation
Departments & Organizations
Biology of spinal fusion; bone graft substitutes; Emerging technologies for spinal surgery; Motion-sparing/nonfusion techniques for spinal fusion; Evidence-based medicine more...
- B.A., Harvard College, 1995
- M.D., Duke University, 1999
- Lee JY, Whang PG, Lee JY, et al. Lumbar spinal stenosis. Instr Course Lect 2013;62:383-96.
- Chrastil J, Low JB, Whang PG, et al. Complications associated with the use of the recombinant human bone morphogenetic proteins for posterior interbody fusions of the lumbar spine. Spine 2013 Apr 26. [Epub ahead of print]
- Fisher CG, Vaccaro AR, Mulpuri K, Angevine PD, Thomas KC, Patel AA, Prasad SK, Whang PG. Evidence-based recommendations for spine surgery. Spine 2012;37:E3-9