Peter S. Marshall MD, MPH
Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Medical Director, Medical Step-Down Unit YSC Yale-New Haven Hospital; Medical Director, Respiratory Care - Yale-New Haven Hospital
Departments & Organizations
Risk stratification of patients with pulmonary embolism; Major pulmonary embolism treatment; Therapeutic hypothermia; Status asthmaticus more...
- B.S., Yale University, 1991
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine, 1995
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public Health, 2005
- Marshall PS, Kerr KM, Auger WR; Chronic Thromboembolic Pulmonary Hypertension; Clinics in Chest Medicine; 34(4), December 2013
- Marshall PS, Mathews K, Siegel MD; Management of Life Threatening Pulmonary Embolus; Journal of Intensive Care Medicine; 26(5) September/October 2011.
- Marshall PS, Cain H; Upper Extremity Deep Vein Thrombosis; Clinics in Chest Medicine; 31(4), December 2010.