Peter Gershkovich MD, MHA
Research Scientist in Pathology; Associate Director, Pathology Informatics
Pathology Informatics; Medical Informatics; Information Retrieval; Electronic Interfaces;Web Services;
Extensive Research Description
Clinical workflow automation
- Gershkovich P., Sinard JH (in press) Custom Laboratory Information System - Closing the Functionality Gap. Advances in Anatomic Pathology.
- Parkash V, Domfeh A, Cohen P, Fischbach N, Pronovost M, Haines GK, 3rd, Gershkovich P: Are amended surgical pathology reports getting to the correct responsible care provider? American journal of clinical pathology 2014, 142:58-63
- Schalper KA, Kumar S, Hui P, Rimm DL, Gershkovich P. A Retrospective Population-Based Comparison of HER2 Immunohistochemistry and Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization in Breast Carcinomas: Impact of 2007 American Society of Clinical Oncology/College of American Pathologists Criteria.
Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2013 Oct 28.
- Gershkovich P., Sinard JH (2012) Mitigating the Risks of Custom Software Development in Pathology using Open Source Software
J Pathol Inform 2012, 3:37, S3
- Sinard JH, Gershkovich P. (2012) Custom software development for use in a clinical laboratory.
J. Pathol Inform. 2012, 3:44.
- Welsh AW, Moeder CB, Kumar S, Gershkovich P, Alarid ET, Harigopal M, Haffty BG, Rimm DL. (2011) Standardization of Estrogen Receptor Measurement in Breast Cancer Suggests False-Negative Results Are a Function of Threshold Intensity Rather Than Percentage of Positive Cells. J Clin Oncol. 2011 Jun 27.
- Sinard J. H., Mutnick, N, Gershkovich, P (2011) Facilitating Feedback and Education on the Hot Seat Rotation. J. Pathol Inform 2011, 2:43 S12
- Gershkovich, P., Sinard J. H. (2011) Duplicate Patients: Considering Clinical Priority in Resolving Patient Registration Errors.
J. Pathol Inform 2011, 2:43 S5