Peter Gershkovich MD, MHA
Associate Research Scientist in Pathology; Associate Director, Pathology Informatics
Clinical Informatics; Medical Informatics; Information Retrieval; Electronic Interfaces;Web Service;
Extensive Research Description
Clinical workflow automation
- Vinita Parkash, Akosua Domfeh, Paul Cohen, Neal Fischbach, Mary Pronovost, G. Kenneth Haines III, Peter Gershkovich
Are Amended Reports Getting to Where They Should? Accepted for publication. AJCP Manuscript ID AJCP-2013-08-0395
- Schalper KA, Kumar S, Hui P, Rimm DL, Gershkovich P. A Retrospective Population-Based Comparison of HER2 Immunohistochemistry and Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization in Breast Carcinomas: Impact of 2007 American Society of Clinical Oncology/College of American Pathologists Criteria.
Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2013 Oct 28.
- Gershkovich P., Sinard JH (2012) Mitigating the Risks of Custom Software Development in Pathology using Open Source Software
J Pathol Inform 2012, 3:37, S3
- Sinard JH, Gershkovich P. (2012) Custom software development for use in a clinical laboratory.
J. Pathol Inform. 2012, 3:44.
- Welsh AW, Moeder CB, Kumar S, Gershkovich P, Alarid ET, Harigopal M, Haffty BG, Rimm DL. (2011) Standardization of Estrogen Receptor Measurement in Breast Cancer Suggests False-Negative Results Are a Function of Threshold Intensity Rather Than Percentage of Positive Cells. J Clin Oncol. 2011 Jun 27.
- Sinard J. H., Mutnick, N, Gershkovich, P (2011) Facilitating Feedback and Education on the Hot Seat Rotation. J. Pathol Inform 2011, 2:43 S12
- Gershkovich, P., Sinard J. H. (2011) Duplicate Patients: Considering Clinical Priority in Resolving Patient Registration Errors.
J. Pathol Inform 2011, 2:43 S5