Patty J Lee MD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary); Interim Section Chief (1/1/10 - 6/30/12)
Departments & Organizations
Yale Medical Group
Vascular Biology and Therapeutics Program
Internal Medicine: Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine: Winchester Chest Clinic; Tuberculosis Center; Research - COPD; Pulmonary Vascular Disease Program; Research; Patty Lee Lab
Oxidant-induced acute and chronic lung injury; Toll-like receptors in lung and endothelium; Lung-targeted RNA interference; Heme oxygenase-1 in lung and vascular injury more...
- B.A., Brown University, 1987
- M.D., Brown University, 1991
- Vaz Fragoso C, Lee PJ The Aging Lung, J Gerontol Biol Sci 2011, 2012 Mar 5:67A(3):233-235.
- Volkova M, Zhang Y, Shaw AC, Lee PJ. The role of toll-like receptors in age-associated lung diseases, J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 2012 Mar; 67A(3):247-253.
- Siner J, Jiang G, Cohen ZI, Zhang X, Shan P, Zhang X, Lee CG, Elias JA, and Lee PJ. VEGF-induced heme oxygenase-1 confers cytoprotection from lethal hyperoxia in vivo, FASEB J, 21: 1422-1432, 2007.