Onyema Eberechukwu Ogbuagu MD, FACP
Assistant Professor of Medicine (AIDS)
Tuberculosis; HIV/HCV co-infection; Antimicrobial resistance, Pharmacokinetic studies
- Ntirenganya C, Manzi O, Muvunyi CM, Ogbuagu O. High Prevalence of Antimicrobial Resistance Among Common Bacterial Isolates in a Tertiary Healthcare Facility in Rwanda. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2015 Feb 2.
- Ogbuagu, O., and Villanueva, M. Extensive central nervous system cryptococcal disease presenting as immune reconstitution syndrome in a patient with advanced human immunodeficiency virus disease: a case presentation and review of management dilemmas and strategies. Infectious Diseases Reports 2014, 6:5576.
- Ogbuagu, O., and Bruce, RD. Reaching the Unreached: Treatment as Prevention as a Workable Strategy to Mitigate HIV and Its Consequences in High-Risk Groups. Current HIV/AIDS Reports 2014 Oct 24.
- Manzi, O., and Ogbuagu, O. Serial low cost interventions double hand hygiene rates among medical teams in a resource limited setting. Results of a hand hygiene quality improvement project conducted at University Teaching Hospital of Kigali (CHUK), Rwanda. East African Medical Journal 2014, 91(2):44-49.
- Lee, TM., Shenoi, SV., and Ogbuagu O. Disseminated tuberculosis manifesting as cholestasis in a patient with AIDS: a presentation to remember. British Medical Journal Case Reports 2014 Feb 23.
- Ogbuagu O., and Ogbuagu A. Single-pill regimens for HIV-1 infection. New England Journal of Medicine 2014, 371(19):1844.