Nicole Cardello Deziel
Assistant Professor of Epidemiology (Environmental Health)
Departments & Organizations
- M.H.S., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2000
- Ph.D., Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, 2008
- Deziel NC, Colt JS, Kent EE, Gunier RB, Reynolds P, Booth B, Metayer C, Ward MH. Associations between self-reported pest treatments and pesticide concentrations in carpet dust. Environ Health. 2015 Mar 25;14(1):27.
- Deziel NC, Friesen MC, Hoppin JA, Hines CJ, Thomas K, Beane Freeman LE. A Review of Nonoccupational Pathways for Pesticide Exposure in Women Living in Agricultural Areas. Environ Health Perspect. 2015 Jan 30.
- Deziel NC, Rull RP, Colt JS, Reynolds P, Whitehead TP, Gunier RB, Month SR, Taggart DR, Buffler P, Ward MH, Metayer C. Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Residential Dust and Risk of Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Environmental Research. 2014