Naomi Rogers PhD
Associate Professor in the History of Medicine and of History
Departments & Organizations
20th-century American medicine; Diseases; Public health; Gender and medicine; Nursing; Alternative medicine; Health policy; Medical education more...
- B.A., Melbourne University, 1979
- B.A., Melbourne University, 1980
- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 1986
- M.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1986
- Polio Wars: Sister Kenny and the Golden Age of American Medicine, Oxford University Press, 2013
- Save Her for the Dean: Feminists Fight the Culture of Exclusion in American Medical Education, 1970-1990, in Women Physicians and the Cultures of Medicine eds Elizabeth Fee, Ellen More and Manon Perry (Baltimore: Johns Hopkins University Press, 2009), 205-241.
- Polio Chronicles: Warm Springs and Disability Politics in the 1930s. Asclepio (2009) 61: 143-174.