Nancy L. Stanwood MD, MPH, FACOG, FSFP
Associate Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences and Associate Clinical Professor of Nursing; Section Chief of Family Planning
Departments & Organizations
Contraceptive care and access.
- AB, Brown University, 1990
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania, 1995
- M.P.H., University of North Carolina Medical School, 2001
- • Odiari EA, Mulla MJ, Sfakianaki AK, Paidas MJ, Stanwood NL, Gariepy A, Brosens JJ, Chamley LW, Abrahams VM. Pravastatin does not prevent antiphospholipid antibody-mediated changes in human first trimester trophoblast function. Human Reproduction. 2012 Aug 11.
- • Murphy L, Glantz JC, Thornburg, L, Wasserman E, Stanwood N, Betstadt S. Complications of surgical termination of pregnancy in obese versus nonobese women. Contraception, Volume 86, Issue 4, October 2012, Pages 402-406.
- • Coles, MD, Makino KK, Stanwood NL. Contraceptive experiences among adolescents who experience unintended birth. Contraception, 2011. 84(6): 578-584.