Michael L Schwartz PhD
Associate Professor of Neurobiology; Director, Medical Studies in Neurobiology; Associate Dean for Curriculum, YMS
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Neuroscience | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program
Mammalian cerebral cortex more...
- B.A., University of Denver, 1973
- Ph.D., George Washington University, 1980
- Chahboune H, Ment LR, Stewart WB, Rothman DL, Vaccarino FM, Hyder F, Schwartz ML. 2009. Hypoxic injury during neonatal development in murine brain: correlation between in vivo DTI findings and behavioral assessment. Cereb Cortex. 2009 Dec;19(12):2891-2901. PMID:19380380
- Vaccarino, F.M., et al. (2007). Astroglial cells in development, regeneration, and repair. Neuroscientist 13(2):173-85.
- Andrews, Z.B., et al. (2006). Uncoupling protein-2 promotes nigrostriatal dopamine neuronal function. Eur. J. Neurosci. 24(1):32-6.