Michael Andrew Choma MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Diagnostic Radiology, of Biomedical Engineering and of Pediatrics
Departments & Organizations
Optics; Optical Coherence Tomography; Microscopy; Random Lasers; Pediatrics; Heart Development; Cilia; Respiratory Disease more...
- Ph.D., Duke University, 2004
- M.D., Duke University, 2006
- Huang B, Choma MA, “Resolving directional ambiguity in dynamic light scattering-based transverse motion velocimetry in optical coherence tomography,” Optics Letters, 39: 521-524 2014.
- Jonas S, Zhou E, Deniz E, Huang B, Chandrasekera K, Bhattacharya D, Wu Y, Fan R, Deserno TM, Khokha MK, Choma MA, “A novel approach to quantifying ciliary physiology: microfluidic mixing driven by a ciliated biological surface,” Lab on a Chip, 13: 4160-4163, 2013.
- Redding B, Choma MA*, Cao H* “Speckle-free laser imaging using random laser illumination.” Nature Photonics, 6:355–359, 2012. *Equal contributors.