Michael Andrew Choma MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Diagnostic Radiology, of Biomedical Engineering and of Pediatrics
Departments & Organizations
Optics; Optical Coherence Tomography; Microscopy; Random Lasers; Pediatrics; Heart Development; Cilia; Respiratory Disease more...
- Ph.D., Duke University, 2004
- M.D., Duke University, 2006
- Redding B, Choma MA, Cao H, “Spatial coherence of random laser emission.” Optics Letters 36: 3404-3406, 2011.
- Jonas S, Bhattacharya D, Khokha MK, Choma MA “Microfluidic characterization of cilia-driven fluid flow using optical coherence tomography-based particle tracking velocimetry.” Biomedical Optics Express 2: 2022-2034, 2011.
- Choma MA, Suter MJ, Vakoc BJ, Bouma BE, Tearney GJ. “Physiological homology between Drosophila melanogaster and vertebrate cardiovascular systems.” Disease Models and Mechanisms 4: 411-20, 2011.