Extensive Research Description
- Effect of intraamniotic infection/inflammation on fetal cardiac function.
- Placental architecture in complicated monochorionic gestations.
- Predictors of survival in fetuses with cystic congenital adenoid malformations.
- Doppler assessment of the uterine blood circulation in abnormal placentation: placenta previa with or without accreta.
- Bahtiyar MO, Dulay AT, Weeks BP, Friedman AH, Copel JA (May 2008) Prenatal course of isolated muscular ventricular septal defects diagnosed only by color Doppler sonography: single-institution experience., Journal of ultrasound in medicine : official jour
- Dulay AT, Buhimschi IA, Zhao G, Luo G, Abdel-Razeq S, Cackovic M, Rosenberg VA, Pettker CM, Thung SF, Bahtiyar MO, Bhandari V, Buhimschi CS (Apr 2008) Nucleated red blood cells are a direct response to mediators of inflammation in newborns with early-onse
- Bahtiyar MO, Funai EF, Rosenberg V, Norwitz E, Lipkind H, Buhimschi C, Copel JA (Apr 2008) Stillbirth at Term in Women of Advanced Maternal Age in the United States: When Could the Antenatal Testing Be Initiated?, American journal of perinatology Abstract
- Buhimschi CS, Turan OM, Funai EF, Azpurua H, Bahtiyar MO, Turan S, Zhao G, Dulay A, Bhandari V, Copel JA, Buhimschi IA (Mar 2008) Fetal adrenal gland volume and cortisol/dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate ratio in inflammation-associated preterm birth., Obste