Melissa Langhan MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (Emergency Medicine); Fellowship Director, Pediatric Emergency Medicine; Director of Education, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Departments & Organizations
Pediatric Emergency Medicine; End-tidal carbon dioxide monitoring; Capnography; Acute exacerbations of asthma; Prehospital care; Patient safety; Objective measures of severity more...
- B.S., University of Richmond, 1995
- M.D., SUNY Downstate, 2000
- Langhan ML, Mallory M, Hertzog J, Lowrie L, Cravero JP. Physiologic Monitoring Practices during Pediatric Procedural Sedation: A Report from the Pediatric Sedation Research Consortium. Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. In press. Epub Sept 10, 2012.
- Langhan ML, Auerbach M, Smith A, Chen L. Improving Detection of Endotracheal Tube Dislodgement by Pediatric Residents with Capnography: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Pediatrics, 2012; 160(6): 1009-1014.
- Riera A, Hsiao A, Langhan ML, Goodman R, Chen L. Diagnosis of Intussusception by Physician Novice Sonographers in the Emergency Department. Annals of Emergency Medicine, 2012; 60(3):264-8.