Mary M. Tomayko MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Dermatology and Associate Professor of Genetics
Departments & Organizations
Immunologic memory; B cell response; Autoimmunity; Bullous pemphigoid; Pemphigus vulgaris more...
- Ph.D., Univ. of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 1998
- M.D., Univ. of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 2000
- Sadanand, SS and Tomayko, MM. B Cell Biology, in Clinical and Basic Immunodermatology, Eds. Kaplan DH, Gaspari, AA, Stingl, G. In press.
- Zuccarino-Catania, GV, Sadanand, S, Weisel, FJ, Tomayko, MM, Meng, H, Kleinstein SH, Good-Jacobson, KL, Shlomchik, MH. 2014. CD80 and PD-L2 define functionally distinct memory B cell subsets that are independent of antibody isotype. Nature Immunology. 15:631-7.
- Conter, LJ, Song E, Shlomchik, MJ and Tomayko, MM. 2014. CD73 expression is dynamically regulated in the germinal center and bone marrow plasma cells are diminished in its absence. PLOS One 9(3):e92009.