Marney A. White PhD, MS
Associate Professor of Psychiatry and of Epidemiology (Chronic Diseases) and Research Scientist in Psychology; Associate Director, Yale Center for Anxiety and Mood Disorders
Departments & Organizations
School of Public Health
Psychiatry: Center for Nicotine and Tobacco Use Research at Yale (CENTURY) | Psychology Section | Program for Obesity, Weight and Eating Research (POWER) at Yale
Binge eating disorder; Obesity more...
- B.S., University of Virginia,
- Ph.D. Clin, Louisiana State University, 2003
- M.S., Yale School of Public Health, 2009
- Bragg, M.A., & White, M.A. (2013). Examining the Relationship Between Soda Consumption and Eating Disorder Pathology. Advances in Eating Disorders: Theory, Research and Practice. In press.
- White, M.A., Masheb, R.M., & Grilo, C.M. (2010). Self-reported weight gain following smoking cessation: a function of binge eating behavior. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 43, 572-575.
- Grilo, C.M. & White, M.A. (2011). Controlled Evaluation of the Distress Criterion for Binge Eating Disorder. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 79(4):509-14.