Luis E. Bedregal PhD
Lecturer in Psychiatry
Departments & Organizations
Hispanics/Latinos; Mental Health; Natural Recovery; Substance Abuse/Alcohol Abuse; Cross-cultural psychology; Test development and standardization more...
- M.S., Nova Southeastern University, 1999
- Ph.D., Nova Southeastern University, 2002
- Añez, L., Paris, M., Bedregal, L. E., Davidson, L. & Grilo, C. Application of cultural constructs in the care of first generation Latino clients in a community mental health setting. Journal of Psychiatric Practice, 11(4), 221-230. (2005).
- Bedregal, L. E., Sobell, L. C., Sobell, M. B., & Simco, E. Psychometric characteristics of a Spanish version of the DAST-10 and the RAGS. Addictive Behaviors, 31(2), 309-319. (2006).
- Bedregal, L. E., O’Connell, M., & Davidson, L. The recovery knowledge inventory: Assessment of mental health staff knowledge and attitudes about recovery. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal, 30, 96- 103. (2006).