Linda M. Niccolai PhD
Associate Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases); Director, HPV-IMPACT Project (Emerging Infections Program)
Departments & Organizations
Cancer Prevention and Control
Global Health Initiative: HIV/AIDS
School of Public Health: Epidemiology of Microbial Diseases: Heimer Lab - HIV | Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS | Global Health | Emerging Infections Program
STIs; HIV more...
- M.Sc., Harvard School of Public Health, 1995
- Ph.D., Tulane University, 2000
- Niccolai LM, Verevochkin SV, Toussova OV, White E, Barbour R, Kozlov AP, Heimer R. Estimates of HIV incidence among drug users in St. Petersburg, Russia: Continued growth of a rapidly expanding epidemic. European Journal of Public Health 2010 doi:10.1093/eurpub/ckq115.
- Niccolai LM, Shcherbakova IS, Toussova OV, Kozlov AP, Heimer R. The potential for bridging of HIV transmission in the Russian Federation: Sex risk behaviors and HIV prevalence among drug users (DUs) and their non-DU sex partners. Journal of Urban Health 2009;86(Suppl 1):131-43.
- Niccolai LM, Hochberg AL, Ethier KA, Lewis JB, Ickovics JR. Burden of recurrent Chlamydia trachomatis infections in young women: Further uncovering the “Hidden Epidemic”. Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine 2007;161:246-251.