Linda Geralde Marc ScD, MPH
Lecturer in Public Health; Education and Curriculum Development Director, Harvard School of Public Health
Departments & Organizations
HIV; Mental Health; Men who have Sex with Men; Sexual Violence; Women; Vulnerable Populations more...
- M.P.H., Yale University, 1992
- M.S., Harvard University, 2004
- Sc.D., Harvard University, 2005
- Marc, L.G., Shanks, A., Crooks-Smith, J., Anderson, E., Nelson, K. The Recruitment/Retention of Underrepresented Minority Faculty at Yale School of Public Health (2006-2008). Funded by the Connecticut Health Foundation and the Deans’ Discretionary Fund, Yale School of Public Health.
- Marc LG, Raue PJ, Bruce ML. Screening performance of the 15-item geriatric depression scale in a diverse elderly home care population. Am J Geriatr Psychiatry. Nov 2008;16(11):914-921.
- Marc LG, Patel-Larson A, Hall HI, Hughes D, Alegria M, Jeanty G, Sanon Eveillard Y and Jean-Louis E for the National Haitian American Health Alliance. HIV Among Haitian-born persons in the United States 1985 to 2007. AIDS, 2010. 24(13): p. 2089-2097. PMID:20543655