Linda L Maerz MD, FACS
Assistant Professor of Surgery (Trauma); Director of SICU
Departments & Organizations
Her research interests include quality improvement in the surgical intensive care unit, clinical outcomes in sepsis, and glycemic control in the critically ill. more...
- B.S., Arizona State University, 1984
- M.D., University of Arizona College of Medicine, 1988
- Maerz LL: Electrolyte and metabolic abnormalities. In: Roberts PR, Todd SR, eds. Comprehensive Critical Care: Adult. Prospect, IL: Society of Critical Care Medicine; 2012:641-654.
- Maerz LL, Luczycki SM: Surgical emergencies. In: Rosenbaum SH, Ruskin KJ, eds. Emergencies in Anesthesia. New York, NY: Oxford University Press, Inc.; 2011:337-361.
- Maerz LL, Akhtar S: Perioperative glycemic management in 2011: paradigm shifts. Curr Opin Crit Care 2011; 17:370-375.