Extensive Research Description
Synthesized (C-View) mammography
Screening Breats Ultrasound
- Melissa A. Durand, MD, Brian M. Haas, MD, Xiaopan Yao, PhD, Jaime L. Geisel, MD, Madhavi Raghu, MD, Regina J. Hooley, MD, Laura J. Horvath, MD, Liane E. Philpotts, MD. Early Clinical Experience with Digital Breast Tomosynthesis for Screening Mammography. Radiology, published ahead of print. Sept. 2014.
- Geisel, Jaime L., and Liane E. Philpotts. "Breast Tomosynthesis: a Replacement or an Adjunct to Conventional Diagnostic Mammography?.”Current Breast Cancer Reports (2014): 1-6.
- Rafferty EA, Park JM, Philpotts LE, Poplack SP, Sumkin JH, Halpern EF, Niklason LT. Diagnostic accuracy and recall rates for digital mammography and digital mammography combined with one-view and two-view tomosynthesis: results of an enriched reader study. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014 Feb;202(2):273-81
- Haas BM, Kalra V, Geisel J, Raghu M, Durand M, Philpotts LE. Comparison of Tomosynthesis Plus Digital Mammography and Digital Mammography Alone for Breast Cancer Screening. Radiology, 2013 Dec; 269: 694-700.
- Philpotts LE, Lee C, Tocino I. Columnar Epithelium with Apocrine Snouts and Secretions (CAPSS) in Breast Biopsies: Correlation with Mammographic and Associated Histologic Findings. Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting, Chicago, Illino
- Philpotts LE, Hooley RJ, Lee CH. Comparison of Automated versus vacuum-assisted biopsy methods for sonographically guided core biopsy of the breast, AJR 2003, 180:347-351.