Li Qin PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Public Health (Biostatistics) and in Medicine (Pulmonary)
Departments & Organizations
- M.S., University of Pittsburgh, 2001
- Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, 2006
- Borrero, S., Moore, C. G., Qin, L., Schwarz, E., Akers, A., Creinin, M. D., Ibrahim, S. A. (2010) Unintended pregnancy influences racial disparity in tubal sterilization rates. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 25(2): 122-128.
- Morone, N. E., Rollman, B. L., Moore, C., Qin, L., Weiner, D. K. (2009) A mind-body program for older adults with chronic low back pain: results of a pilot study. Pain Medicine, 10(8): 1395 - 1407.
- Qin, L., Weissfeld, L.A., Shen, C., and Levine, M. D. (2009) A two-latent-class model for smoking cessation data with informative dropouts. Communications in Statistics – Theory and Methods, 38(15): 2604 - 2619.