Li Qin PhD
Associate Research Scientist in Public Health (Biostatistics) and in Medicine (Pulmonary)
Departments & Organizations
- M.S., University of Pittsburgh, 2001
- Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, 2006
- Qin L, Weissfeld LA, Levine MD, Marcus MD, Dai F (2014) Modeling longitudinal obesity data with intermittent missingness using a new latent variable model. Communications in Statistics – Simulation and Computation, accepted on Jan.14, 2014.
- Faustino EVS, Hanson S, Spinella PC, Tucci M, O’Brien SH, Nunez AR, Yung M, Truemper E, Qin L, Li S, Marohn K, Randolph A (2014). A multi-national study of thromboprophylaxis practice in critically ill children. Critical Care Medicine 2013 Dec 17. [Epub] PMID: 24351371
- Rutter CE, Qin L, Higgins SA, Moran M, Evans SB (2014). Dosimetric and clinical predictors of the development of moist desquamation in breast cancer irradiation. Journal of Radiation Oncology, accepted on Oct. 4, 2013.