Kyle Dean Pruett MD
Clinical Professor in the Child Study Center; Clin Prof Psychiatry & Sch of Nursing
Departments & Organizations
1. Developmental consequences of father involvement in child development. Longitudinal study - 10 yrs. (in progress) 2. Development of creativity in children 3. Effects of Divorce Process on Families with Young Children 4. Reducing child neglect, abandonment and abuse by engaging at-risk fathers early in the lives of their children; randomized clinical trial of 700 families. International replication underway in Canada 5. Developmental effects of media exposure on young children more...
- M.D., Tufts University, 1969
- Pruett, K., Shashank, J., Martin, A., (2010) Thinking About Prescribing; The Psychology of Psychopharmacology, The Textbook of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, ed. Martin, A, Scahill, L., Kratochvil C., Oxford University Press, London
- Cowan, P., Cowan, C.P., Pruett, M.Kline, Pruett, K., Wong, J., (2009) Promoting Fathers' Engagement with Children:Preventive Interventions for Low-Income Families, Journal of Marriage and the Family, V. 71, August, 663-679
- Pruett, K.D. and Pruett, M.K., (2009) Partnership Parenting: How Men and Women Parent Differently - Why it Helps Your Kids and Can Strengthen Your Marriage, Cambridge, Da Capo Press