Kimberly Marie Yousey-Hindes MPH, CPH
Lecturer in Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases); Project Coordinator, Influenza/RDA
Departments & Organizations
Infectious Disease more...
- B.S., University of Rochester, 2004
- M.P.H., Yale School of Public Health, 2007
- Karman Tam, Kimberly Yousey-Hindes, James Hadler. Influenza-related hospitalization of adults associated with low census tract socioeconomic status and female sex in New Haven County, Connecticut, 2007-2011. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses. 2013:published online ahead of print 2 Jan 2014.
- Neeta P Connally, Kimberly Yousey-Hindes, James Meek. Selection of Neighborhood Controls for a Population-Based Lyme Disease Case-Control Study by Using a Commercial Marketing Database. American Journal of Epidemiology.2013;178(2):276-279.
- Kimberly Yousey-Hindes and James Hadler. Neighborhood Socioeconomic Status and Influenza Hospitalizations Among Children: New Haven County, Connecticut, 2003-2010.American Journal of Public Health. 2011; 101(9): 1785-1789.