Kimberly A. Davis MBA, FACS, FCCM
Professor of Surgery (Trauma); Chief of the Section of Trauma, Surgical Critical Care and Surgical Emergencies; Vice Chairman, Clinical Affairs, Department of Surgery; Trauma Director, Yale-New Haven Hospital; Surgical Director, Performance and Quality Improvement, Yale-New Haven Hospital
Inflammation, infection; Ventilator associated pneumonia, sepsis, shock resuscitation; Trauma systems and trauma outcomes, performance improvement, outcomes
- Davis KA, Rozycki GS. “Acute care surgery in evolution”. Critical Care Medicine, 2010, 38 (Suppl.), S405-S410.
- Maung AA, Kaplan LJ, Schuster KM, Johnson DC, Davis KA. “Routine / protocol evaluation of trauma patients with suspected syncope is unnecessary.“ Journal of Trauma, 2011, 70, 428-432.
- McGillicuddy EA, Lischuk A, Schuster KM, Kaplan, LJ, Lui FY, Bokhari SJ, Davis KA. “Development of a CT scoring system for necrotizing soft tissue infections.” Journal of Trauma, 2011, 70, 894-899.
- Schuster KM, McGillicuddy EA, Maung AA, Kaplan LJ, Davis KA. “Can acute care surgeons perform emergency colorectal procedures with good outcomes?” Journal of Trauma, 2011, 71, 94-101.
- Davis KA. Invited Editorial Comment to Requarth JA, D’Agostino RB, Miller PR. “Nonoperative management of adult blunt splenic injury with and without splenic artery embolization: A meta-analysis”. Journal of Trauma, 2011, 71, 903.
- Maung AA, Schuster KM, Kaplan LJ, Maerz LL, Davis KA. “Risk of venous thromboembolism after spinal cord injury: Not all levels are the same.” Journal of Trauma, 2011, 71, 1241-1245.
- McGillicuddy EA, Schuster KM, Brown E, Maxfield MW, Davis KA, Longo WE. “Acute cholecystitis in the elderly: Use of CT and correlation with ultrasonography.” American Journal of Surgery, 2011, 202, 524-527.