Kevin N Sheth MD, FAHA
Assistant Professor of Neurology and of Neurosurgery; Division Chief, Neurocritical Care and Emergency Neurology; Director, Neuroscience ICU; Chief, Clinical Research, Department of Neurology
Departments & Organizations
Brain edema; Stroke; Intracranial hemorrhage; Neurocritical Care; Critical care; Prognosis; Biomarkers; Clinical Trials more...
- B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 1999
- M.D., University of Pennsylvania Medical School, 2003
- , Harvard School of Public Health, 2006
- Sheth KN, Kimberly WT, Elm JJ, Kent TA, Mandava P, Yoo AJ, Thomalla G, Campbell B, Donnan G, Davis SM, Albers GW, Jacobson S, Simard JM, Stern BJ. A pilot study of intravenous glyburide in patients with a large ischemic stroke. Stroke (in press)
- Kimberly WT, Battey T, Pham L, Wu O, Yoo AJ, Furie KL, Singhal AB, Elm JJ, Stern BJ, Sheth KN. Glyburide is associated with attenuated vasogenic edema in stroke patients. Neurocrit Care (in press)
- Tchopev Z, Hiller M, Zhuo J, Betz J, Gullapalli R, Sheth KN. Prediction of Poor Outcomes in Cerebellar Infarction by Diffusion MRI. Neurocrit Care, Epub ahead of print, 2013.