Karen Barbara Dorsey MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics (General Pediatrics)
Departments & Organizations
Childhood obesity; Prevention and treatment of obesity in clinical settings; Etiology and treatment of childhood obesity; Measurement and modification of physical activity in overweight children more...
- B.A., University of Virginia, 1994
- M.D., Washington University School of Medicine, 1998
- Dorsey KB, Wells C, Krumholz HM, Concato J. Diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of obese children in practice. Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine. 2005; 159(7): 632-8.
- Dorsey KB, Herrin J, Krumholz HM. An algorithm for identifying physical activity patterns from motion data. Pediatric Exercise Science. 2008; 20(3): 305-18.
- Dorsey KB, Herrin J, Krumholz HM, Irwin M. The utility of shorter epochs in direct motion monitoring. Research Quarterly for exercise and Sport. 2009; 80(3):1-9.