G. Kenneth Haines MD
Associate Professor of Pathology; Director, General Surgical Pathology Services; Associate Director, Pathology Residency Program; Co-Director, Medical Studies
Departments & Organizations
General Surgical Pathology; Head and Neck Pathology; Arthritis; Cancer Or Carcinogenesis; Pathology; Stress; Surgery more...
- B.S., University of Akron, 1983
- M.D., Ohio State University College of Medicine, 1987
- Long-term adaptation of breast tumor cell lines to high concentrations of nitric oxide. Vesper BJ, Elseth KM, Tarjan G, Haines GK 3rd, Radosevich JA. Tumour Biol 2010 Aug;31(4):267-75.
- The kinetics and redox state of nitric oxide determine the biological consequences in lung adenocarcinoma. Bentz BG, Hammer ND, Milash B, Klein S, Burnett DM, Radosevich JA, Haines III GK. Tumour Biol 2008 Feb 528(6):301-311.
- Bim-Blc-2 homology 3 mimetic therapy is effective at suppressing inflammatory arthritis through the activation of myeloid cell apoptosis. Scatizzi JC, Hutcheson J, Pope RM, Firestein GS, Koch AE, Mavers M, Smason A, Agrawal H, Haines GK 3rd, Chandel NS, Hotchkiss RS, Perlman H. Arthritis Rheum 2010 Feb;62(2):441-451.