Mayer Joshua Hasbani MD, PhD MD/PhD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Neurology
Departments & Organizations
Clinical research: Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease
- B.A., The Johns Hopkins University, 1994
- M.D./Ph.D., Washington University School of Medicine, 2001
- Hasbani M.J., Schlief M.L., Fisher D.A., Goldberg M.P.: Dendritic spines which disappear during glutamate receptor activation re-emerge at original sites of synaptic contact. The Journal of Neuroscience 21(7):2393-2403, 2001.
- Hasbani M.J., Underhill S.M. deErausquin G.A., Goldberg M.P.: Synapse loss and regeneration: a mechanism for functional decline and recovery after cerebral ischemia? The Neuroscientist 6(2):108-117, 2000.
- Hasbani M.J., Hyrc K.L., Faddis B.T., Romano C., Goldberg M.P.: Distinct roles for sodium, chloride, and calcium in excitotoxic dendritic injury and recovery. Experimental Neurology 154(1):241-258, 1998.